Career Change Advice- Rediscover & Redesign
Home » Career Change Advice- Rediscover & Redesign
Need a Career Change but have no idea how to start?
You are not alone.
It is now predicted that a person will experience at least 5 career changes and have 17 jobs over their lifetime.
Career Change at 30 is now very common. Millennials want career development and no longer want to be stuck in a dead-end job.
Career Change at 40 is also popular as those in this age group seek to find balance in their lives & fulfillment in their careers.
As 50-year-olds reach midlife, there is a reassessment of everything in their lives including their career options. Career Change at 50 becomes a viable opportunity to do something different.
Change itself is the only guarantee we have in this life. We all hold daily change in our hands. Our handheld phones alert us to the latest change in the News, Facebook, Instagram etc. Technology, Politics, Environment and our Society is constantly changing.
Unfortunately, COVID-19 is proof of what can happen, change can come from anywhere and you need to be ready to respond.
If you are looking for security, know that security today actually lies with knowing yourself and how you can adapt with change around you.
If you are aged 25 years to 55 years, need to get clear on what to do next, this program is for you.
Feeling confused, lost and stuck in a day job you hate?
Going back to work after a career break, after raising children or caring for elderly parents?
Do you want to work with a Qualified Career Advisor, Career Coach & Career Counsellor?
Imagine if you could find your purpose & work would feel like play!
Let’s get to work together to look at some new career ideas for you
- If you don’t know where to start, I will teach you the small steps to begin the process
- Get clarity & direction by the end of the program
- Find a new career or dream job that matters to you
- 3 face-to-face consultations with qualified career advisor Gina Bell
- I am registered with the Career Development Association of Australia (CDAA). CDAA is a member of (CICA) Career Industry Council of Australia, the Peak National Body for the Career Industry, bound by the Professional Standards for Australian Career Development Practitioners
- Learn ‘How to’ switch careers before actually making the change
- Professional & personalised online career change quiz based on 10 years of research
- Comprehensive Career Pathway Plan Report – 7 reports you can use throughout your career life
- A fresh 21st-century holistic career approach to getting you clear & focused wherever you are in your career journey
Benefits to You
- Stop wasting time trying to guess what is the right change for you
- Stop feeling unhappy with where you are in your work life
- Stop feeling confused and stressed
- Stop the unhappiness spreading to other parts of your life
- Read the testimonials of happy clients who have worked with me Testimonials
- Recent research in the USA has found that one-on-one personalised career counselling with a qualified career advisor is ‘ a critical ingredient in career choice ‘
- Get fresh ideas & find new career fields
- Work with an advisor who is unbiased, experienced, professionally qualified and up to date
- Get confident with changing career at any age
- Get consultation & mentoring sessions at a pace that works for you
- Program is delivered anywhere around the world
- Reporting & assessments tailored to you
Customise your Rediscover & Redesign Program with 1-hour add-on consultations:
- If you want to continue to work with me, book flexible on-demand mentoring or coaching on a 30 minute or 1 Hour session basis
- Get a Resume Review & Resume Learning 1-hour Session. Learn how to write your own winning resume as you prepare & get ready for a career change. Learn resume secrets not many know about.
- Get an Interview Preparation Learning 1-hour Session. Get up to date with preparing for an interview to win the job you want. Get the edge in a competitive job market.
- Learn how to Job Search in 2020 in a 1-hour Session- Learn new job search strategies to find a job in your chosen new industry. Learn how to avoid common job search traps.
Why Choose to Work with Me
- I have been through the career change process & know the day to day experience
- I understand the realistic & practical steps to changing careers
- Many years of career counselling experience, a depth of business/diverse industry experience and an outstanding professional reputation. Find out why others recommend me to their friends and family
- Always work with high integrity and a high code of ethics
- Genuinely committed to helping you get unstuck & happy
- Get peace of mind and confidence you are working personally with a professionally qualified career development practitioner
- Dual membership with Career Development Association in Australia & The National Career Development Association in the USA
- Benefit from my up to date vast business, job and economic library of knowledge, vital in a fast-changing global work environment.
- Work directly and only with me
- Guaranteed to get 5-star personalised service
If you are looking for Career Change advice, let’s have a chat about your potential career move today and learn how I can move you forward.
You can call me or text me on 0434 028 025 or drop me your details via the contact us page if you can’t chat during the day. I can call you after hours.
Latest Reviews of the Rediscover & Redesign Program
A sample of reviews from wonderful clients that I have had the pleasure of working with.
“If you have doubt’s about where you are in your career life, if it is the right thing for you, maybe you need a change within your industry that you may not see for yourself, or a complete career move then Gina is the person to speak to. Gina will get to the source of your problems and bring out what is the best inside of you setting the foundations for which career path to take. Before meeting Gina I didn’t really know what path to take in my career or if I needed a complete change but after consulting with Gina, now I know where to start, how to start and most of all what I want in my career. She is wonderful to speak to, very professional at what she does and has a strong passion for making sure she is helping her clients. Definitely get in contact with Gina if you are considering career clarity/change! Thanks once again Gina for your help.” Carmelo- Sydney
“Working with Gina has been the best step I’ve ever taken for my career-life and wellbeing. While it was confronting to realise that I had not been following my true passions, the reward of reaching a better understanding of who I am and the path I should take has been invaluable. Gina’s skill and advice will either give you the comfort of confirming you are in the right career, or if you discover you are not, the courage and ability to change your path. Career satisfaction is possibly the largest contributor to happiness in life – everyone should do this training.” Alex- Sydney
“After realising I wasn’t entirely happy in nursing, I decided to reach out to Gina for clarity and direction. From the first phone call, I felt an instant warmth with Gina, and it was evident how passionate she was about helping people discover their career paths. Throughout the program, I learnt so much about myself and the possible career opportunities out there, and gained enough knowledge and courage to take the next step into the right direction. Months later, and I am no longer a nurse, but I’ve never been happier. I definitely wouldn’t be where I am today if it weren’t for Gina and her amazing mentorship. I can’t recommend her enough!” Fae- Sydney
“When I first approached Gina to explore my career options, I did so with some scepticism but ultimately thought I had nothing to lose. I knew I wanted and needed a change and I didn’t want to take a leap of faith into something new without being sure it was right for me, and I also didn’t know what that something new would be! Never did I imagine that I would come out of the process with such a different and exciting career ahead of me. Gina’s sessions are thoughtful, enlightening and challenging. She really helps you to find out who you really are so that you make decisions about your future career purposefully. For the first time in 40 years I am making career decision based on what drives me rather than the bumpy-ride I’ve had from a career by accident so far.”. Jo- Sydney
“Working with Gina has completely changed my life. I was directionless and lost at the beginning of this year and after a few short months of working with her and applying what I was learning, I now know exactly where I want to go and exactly how to get there! I love the support and encouragement that Gina provides, she has such an in-depth knowledge of what is happening in the job market and what potential employers are looking for. She is real, practical and will help you understand yourself and what you have to offer the world. I can’t recommend her highly enough!” Stephanie- Canberra
“Gina provides a 5-star service and brings great energy and passion to help you build momentum and move forward with the process. Gina is able to analyse and share tools and knowledge that allows you to take stock, reset and move forward with a different perspective – armed for career change! Personally, the best and most rewarding career service I have experienced” Declan- Sydney
“Before I contacted Gina, I was unsure as where I was headed career-wise. She was very professional, warm, insightful and gave me clarity for my future career direction. I was very happy I pursued ‘Extraordinary You’ because if I hadn’t, I’d probably still be going around in circles. I enjoyed each consultation and feel motivated to keep going and pursue new things. Gina was a pleasure to deal with. As I live interstate, the process was completed over Skype and phone and still feel I had met her face to face- I felt comfortable straight away. If you are stuck in a bit of a career rut, ‘Extraordinary You’ is well worth the investment. Do it- you won’t look back! Lilly- Canberra
If you are not looking for advice for changing careers and are just seeking some fast career advice about another issue, consider my On Demand Career Advice Line where we can chat for 30 minutes within 24 to 48 hours.
Recent Blog Posts
- 8 Tips to Working from Home & Studying from Home- COVID-19
- Why you need Career Path Planning for 2020
- 7 Secret Emotions experienced during Career Transition- Career Transition Coaching Insight
- Recent Research on Choosing a Career- It doesn’t pay to DIY
- Gifted People: Characteristics & Your Career Choices
Be Notified of New Posts
- March 2020
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- July 2017
- September 2015
- July 2015
- March 2015
- November 2014
- August 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- November 2013