Rediscover & Redesign – Personalised Career Change Course
Home » Rediscover & Redesign – Personalised Career Change Course
Thinking of Changing Careers?
Feeling Confused, Lost and Stuck in a Career or Job you Hate?
Imagine finding your purpose & work feeling like play!
Want to work with a Professionally Qualified Registered Career Advisor, Career Coach & Career Counsellor?
Let’s get to work together to look at your career options
- Get complete clarity & direction on your new career path
- 4 Hours of career coaching consultations with professional qualified career advisor registered with Career Development Association of Australia (CDAA) who is a member of (CICA) Career Industry Council of Australia, the Peak National Body for the Career Industry, bound by the Professional Standards for Australian Career Development Practitioners
- Make your own career decisions after learning ‘How To’
- Personalised online career assessments
- Comprehensive Career Pathway Plan Report to use now and throughout your working Career – 7 reports
- One-on-One coaching sessions direct with Gina Bell
Benefits to You
- Stop the day to day procrastination cycle
- Stop the confusion and stress you are currently feeling
- Proven results with clients who have benefited and experienced the comprehensive 4 Hour Rediscover & Redesign program- Testimonials
- Explore all your ideas & options with an objective, experienced, professionally qualified CDAA practitioner
- Get confident with changing career at any age
- Get consultation & mentoring sessions at a pace & time that suits you
- Program delivered anywhere around the world
- Personalised & comprehensive career reporting & assessments
Customise your Career Change Course with 1-hour add-on consultations:
- Resume Critique- Learn how to write your own winning resume for your new career
- Interview Preparation- Get the latest interview preparation information to winning that perfect job
- Job Search- Learn new Job search strategies to find a job in your chosen new career industry
Why Choose to Work with Me
- 100% committed to help you get unstuck & happy
- As a career changer myself, I understand the real & practical steps on how to change careers successfully
- Get peace of mind and confidence you are working with a professionally qualified career development practitioner
- Dual membership with Career Development Association in Australia & The National Career Development Association in USA
- Benefit from my vast business, job and economic library of knowledge, vital in a fast-changing global work environment.
- Guarantee you will experience 5-star personalised service as you work with me directly.
Let’s have a chat about your Career today and learn how I can move you forward.
Latest Reviews of the Rediscover & Redesign Program
A sample of reviews from wonderful clients that I have had the pleasure of working with.
“Working with Gina has completely changed my life. I was directionless and lost at the beginning of this year and after a few short months of working with her and applying what I was learning, I now know exactly where I want to go and exactly how to get there! I love the support and encouragement that Gina provides, she has such an in-depth knowledge of what is happening in the job market and what potential employers are looking for. She is real, practical and will help you understand yourself and what you have to offer the world. I can’t recommend her highly enough!” Stephanie- Canberra
“Gina provides a 5-star service and brings great energy and passion to help you build momentum and move forward with the process. Gina is able to analyse and share tools and knowledge that allows you to take stock, reset and move forward with a different perspective – armed for career change! Personally, the best and most rewarding career service I have experienced” Declan- Sydney
“Before I contacted Gina, I was unsure as where I was headed career-wise. She was very professional, warm, insightful and gave me clarity for my future career direction. I was very happy I pursued ‘Extraordinary You’ because if I hadn’t, I’d probably still be going around in circles. I enjoyed each consultation and feel motivated to keep going and pursue new things. Gina was a pleasure to deal with. As I live interstate, the process was completed over Skype and phone and still feel I had met her face to face- I felt comfortable straight away. If you are stuck in a bit of a career rut, ‘Extraordinary You’ is well worth the investment. Do it- you won’t look back! Lilly- Canberra
If you are not looking for advice for changing careers and are just seeking some fast career advice about another issue, consider my On Demand Career Advice Line where we can chat for 30 minutes within 24 to 48 hours.
Recent Blog Posts
Be Notified of New Posts
- March 2018
- November 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- May 2017
- December 2016
- September 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- January 2016
- November 2015
- September 2015
- July 2015
- May 2015
- March 2015
- November 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013