Entrepreneur Advice- Want to move from Employee to Business Owner?
Home » Entrepreneur Advice- Want to move from Employee to Business Owner?
Is Entrepreneurialism the right career move for you?
If you are thinking to quit your job and start a small business, complete this package before you make that decision.
Before embarking on your entrepreneurial journey, preparation and gathering knowledge is key. The greatest asset you will bring to your business is YOU! If you know nothing about the steps to take when starting a business, let’s find out whether first if it’s the right choice for you. It may save you thousands of dollars in the long run.
How you Benefit
- 6-Hours of professional Career Change Advice to Entrepreneurship
- Evaluate with confidence whether starting a small business is the right career change for you
- Find out what your specific entrepreneurial skills & talents are
- Learn how to develop and apply your entrepreneurial skills & talents
- Learn about your motivations, strengths and blind spots
- Get an overview of the ups, downs and reality of running a small business
- Cutting edge global research-based entrepreneurial assessment and reporting
- Personalised research based Career Change assessments and reporting
Why Choose to Work with Me
- 100% understand the entrepreneur road ahead making the transition from employee to actually running a small business
- Front line diverse range of industry business experience & knowledge
- Get an objective perspective on your entrepreneurial ideas
- Professionally qualified Career Development Practitioner, member of Career Development Association of Australia
- Expect excellence in client care and service
The Entrepreneur Advice Start-Up package will give you the knowledge and tools to understand whether running a small business is a good career move for you.
Want to Learn More?
Recent Blog Posts
Be Notified of New Posts
- November 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- May 2017
- December 2016
- September 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- January 2016
- November 2015
- September 2015
- July 2015
- May 2015
- March 2015
- November 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013