What Job Should I Do?- For Students 18 to 25 years of age only
Home » What Job Should I Do?- For Students 18 to 25 years of age only
Discover & Design 3 Hour Program- For Students aged 18 to 25 years only
Answer the question “What Job Should I Do?”
Confused & tired of not knowing how to find the right job or career?
Sick of inadequate & unreliable online career testing that leaves you more confused?
Want help choosing a job or career?
Thinking of dropping your University course?
Finally, get the answers you need to find a career you will love and is right for you!
3 Hour career program that is simple and gets you career clarity & career direction fast.
- Independent, unbiased career guidance by Gina Bell, a professionally qualified CDAA career advisor
- Comprehensive Career Assessment for young adult students aged 18 to 25 years of age
- Comprehensive Personalised Career Pathway Plan Report highlighting your Strengths, Motivations, Personality Preferences, Career Interests, Values and Skills
- Get clarity & direction with your first career choice at the end of program
- 2 hours of face to face Careers Advice & Careers Guidance + 1 Hour follow up consultation
- Current Labour Market Information in Australia on your Career Interest Area
Overall Benefits to You
- Save Time & Money
- Feel no stress & no confusion anymore about how to decide what to do for a job or career
- Identify your strengths, skills, values and beliefs
- Learn about the best work environments for you
- Learn how to research and find the right careers and education information
- Get confident about your new career path and motivation for your career study, never have to ask again what job suits me or what career suits me? You will find out the answer upon completion of the program
- Career Development Assessments/ Reports/Tools based on current Career Methodology & Career Research
- Objective and independent career advisor who will listen to your career needs
Investing in Yourself
This is a major first decision in your life and I want to support you make the right career decision for you.
Don’t spend thousands in education fees and years of your life studying something that has no meaning or purpose to you. Get the right career information now and never doubt yourself again.
Now is the time to invest in the most important asset you will ever own, YOU!
The Discover & Design Career Life Package is a fast & easy career program designed to give you the support and help you need getting you the right start to your Career Life.
The biggest mistakes young adults are making today when making career decisions is to rely on free online career personality testing, make unfocused career searches on Google, get unqualified career advice from family and friends or just wasting time trialling different career paths. The research is officially in as of 2017 from a leading Career Counsellor Professor Susan Whiston from Indiana University in the USA that free online career assessments are ineffective. The critical ingredient in successful career decision making is individual personalised and comprehensive career counselling.
Call me today on 0434 028 025 if you want to get clarity on answering the question ‘What kind of job is right for me?’. It will be the best investment you make for your future. Click here for Frequently Asked Questions.
Recent Blog Posts
Be Notified of New Posts
- June 2018
- March 2018
- November 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- May 2017
- December 2016
- September 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- January 2016
- November 2015
- September 2015
- July 2015
- May 2015
- March 2015
- November 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013