Career Change Advice – 4 Hour Rediscover & Redesign Program
Need Career Change Advice?
If you are thinking about a career change, you are not alone. Today, expect to experience at least 5 career changes and have 17 jobs over your lifetime.
If you are in your 30s, career change is not unusual. Millennials no longer want to be stuck in a dead-end job. The solution often is to change careers after seeking new career ideas.
If you are aged 40 and above, you may be ready for a career shift. Those in this age group want to find balance in their lives & fulfillment in their careers.
As you reach 50, there is a reassessment of everything in your life as well, including your career options. A meaningful career becomes a priority at midlife- a moment to do something different.
The only guarantee we have in this life is change. You change physically and mentally. Our working lives change as well. COVID-19 is proof of what can happen when change can come from out of the blue. Life is uncertain, and we must embrace change with both hands.
Not clear on what to do next?
This program is for you if you are aged 25 to 55 years of age.
You may be:
Feeling confused, lost, and stuck in a day job you hate?
Burnt out, stressed and lost hope?
Going back to work after a break?
Raised children or cared for elderly parents?
Been made redundant? Feeling lost, what to do?
Want to work with a Professional Qualified Career Advisor?
Imagine if you could find your purpose & work would feel like play!
Let’s get to work together to look at some new work choices for you.
- Learn ‘How to’ switch careers before actually making the change
- I will teach you the small steps to begin the process
- A modern 21st-century holistic approach
- Professional & personalised online career change quiz based on 10 years of research
- Comprehensive Career Pathway Plan Report
- Get career clarity & direction by the end of the program
- 3 face-to-face consultations with me, a qualified career advisor & coach/ counsellor
- I am a professional member of the Career Development Association of Australia (CDAA).
CDAA is a member of (CICA) Career Industry Council of Australia., The Peak National Body for the Career Industry.
Bound by the Professional Standards for Australian Career Development Practitioners
Benefits to You
- Get advice and career support that centres around your personal needs
- You will stop wasting time trying to guess what is the right change for you
- Move from feeling unhappy with where you are in your work life
- Eliminate feelings of confusion and stress
- Stop the unhappiness from spreading to other parts of your life
- Read my latest testimonials of happy clients Testimonials
- Recent research in the USA has found that one-on-one personalised career counselling with a qualified career advisor is ‘ a critical ingredient in career choice. ‘
- Get fresh ideas & find new career fields
- Be ready post-COVID-19 for a new career
- Get unbiased, experienced, professionally qualified and up to date advice
- Be confident with changing at any age
- Get consultation & mentoring sessions at a pace that works for you
- Program is delivered anywhere around the world
- Reporting & assessments tailored to you
Customise your Program with 1-hour add-on consultations:
- On-demand mentoring or coaching on a 30 minute or 1 Hour session basis available
- Get a Resume Review & Resume Learning 1-hour Session. Learn how to write your winning resume. Learn resume secrets as you prepare for a change of career.
- A 1-hour Session on Interview Preparation. Get up to date with preparing for an interview to win the job you want. Be ahead of others in a competitive job market.
- Learn how to Job Search in 2021 in a 1-hour Session. Learn new job search strategies to find a job in your chosen new industry. How to avoid common job search traps.
Why Choose to Work with Me
- I have been through the career change process & know the day to day experience
- I understand the realistic & practical steps to changing careers
- Many years of career counselling experience. A depth of business/diverse industry experience. An outstanding professional reputation. Find out why others recommend me to their friends and family
- Always work with high integrity and a high code of ethics
- Genuinely committed to helping you get unstuck & happy
- Get peace of mind and confidence you are working with a professionally qualified career development practitioner
- Dual membership with CDAA & the NCDA in the USA
- Benefit from my up to date extensive business, job, and economic library of knowledge, vital in a fast-changing global work environment.
- Work directly and only with me
- Guaranteed to get 5-star personalised service
Let’s have a chat about your potential career move today
Learn how I can move you forward
You can call me or text me on 0434 028 025 or drop me your details via the contact us page if you can’t chat during the day. I can call you after hours.
A sample of reviews from wonderful clients that I have had the pleasure of working with.
‘I needed a complete change’
“If you have doubt’s about where you are in your career life, if it is the right thing for you, maybe you need a change within your industry that you may not see for yourself, or a complete career move then Gina is the person to speak to. Gina will get to the source of your problems and bring out what is the best inside of you setting the foundations for which career path to take. Before meeting Gina I didn’t really know what path to take in my career or if I needed a complete change but after consulting with Gina, now I know where to start, how to start and most of all what I want in my career. She is wonderful to speak to, very professional at what she does and has a strong passion for making sure she is helping her clients. Definitely get in contact with Gina if you are considering career clarity/change! Thanks once again Gina for your help.” Carmelo- Sydney
‘Everyone should do this training’
“Working with Gina has been the best step I’ve ever taken for my career-life and wellbeing. While it was confronting to realise that I had not been following my true passions, the reward of reaching a better understanding of who I am and the path I should take has been invaluable. Gina’s skill and advice will either give you the comfort of confirming you are in the right career, or if you discover you are not, the courage and ability to change your path. Career satisfaction is possibly the largest contributor to happiness in life – everyone should do this training.” Alex- Sydney
‘I can’t recommend her enough!’
“After realising I wasn’t entirely happy in nursing, I decided to reach out to Gina for clarity and direction. From the first phone call, I felt an instant warmth with Gina, and it was evident how passionate she was about helping people discover their career paths. Throughout the program, I learnt so much about myself and the possible career opportunities out there, and gained enough knowledge and courage to take the next step into the right direction. Months later, and I am no longer a nurse, but I’ve never been happier. I definitely wouldn’t be where I am today if it weren’t for Gina and her amazing mentorship. I can’t recommend her enough!” Fae- Sydney
‘Thoughtful, enlightening and challenging’
“When I first approached Gina to explore my career options, I did so with some scepticism but ultimately thought I had nothing to lose. I knew I wanted and needed a change and I didn’t want to take a leap of faith into something new without being sure it was right for me, and I also didn’t know what that something new would be! Never did I imagine that I would come out of the process with such a different and exciting career ahead of me. Gina’s sessions are thoughtful, enlightening and challenging. She really helps you to find out who you really are so that you make decisions about your future career purposefully. For the first time in 40 years I am making career decision based on what drives me rather than the bumpy-ride I’ve had from a career by accident so far.”. Jo- Sydney
‘Completely changed my life’
“Working with Gina has completely changed my life. I was directionless and lost at the beginning of this year and after a few short months of working with her and applying what I was learning, I now know exactly where I want to go and exactly how to get there! I love the support and encouragement that Gina provides, she has such an in-depth knowledge of what is happening in the job market and what potential employers are looking for. She is real, practical and will help you understand yourself and what you have to offer the world. I can’t recommend her highly enough!” Stephanie- Canberra
If you are not looking for change of career advice and are just seeking some fast career advice about another issue, consider my On Demand Career Advice Line where we can chat for 30 minutes within 24 to 48 hours.
Recent Blog Posts
Be Notified of New Posts
- June 2021
- February 2021
- November 2020
- June 2020
- March 2020
- September 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- July 2017
- September 2015
- July 2015
- March 2015
- November 2014
- August 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- November 2013