Best Advice about Career Choice- Young Adults 18-24 year olds
Advice about Career for Young Adults aged 18 to 24 years old
Having a tough time deciding what should you do with your life? It can feel like you’re a little boat lost in the wide-open ocean.
My Discover & Design program is designed especially for you. Get the skills to know what to do now and how to make future new career choices.
If you are:
- Feeling lost
- Confused about what you are doing with your life
- Searching for meaning and purpose
- Need Career Clarity & Direction
- You’re feeling tired of not knowing how to find the right job or career
- Sick of incorrect online career testing that leaves you more confused
- Hate your Uni course and want to bail
Let’s work on it today. Surprise yourself with what you will discover about yourself through the program.
In just 3 hours you will know how to find a career that suits you
Extensive session advice about Career Choice to get Clarity & Direction by career guidance counsellor Gina Bell
Stop wasting time and get on with your life
What you get in the Discover & Design Program
- Independent, unbiased career advice. Uni-qualified CDAA Career Guidance Counsellor
- Extensive Career Quiz for young adults aged 18 to 24 years of age
- Personalised Career Pathway Plan Report
- Learn about your Strengths, Motivations, Personality Type, Career Interests, Values, and Skills
- At the end of the program, you will be clear and confident about choosing a career
- 3 hours of Career Advice & Careers Guidance
- Get up-to-date Job Market information in Australia on your Career Interest Area
Overall Benefits to You
- You will stop wasting years of your life being confused about what to do
- USA Research has found that 1:1 personalised career counselling with a qualified career advisor is ‘ a critical ingredient in career choice’. Research confirmed that ‘free online career assessments’ are ineffective.
- You will save time & money
- Feel no stress & no confusion about choosing a career
- Identify your strengths, skills, values, and beliefs
- Learn about the best work environments for you and where your focus needs to be
As well as
- Strategies on how to research the right careers. How to research education information
- Be confident about your new career path. Increase your motivation for career study
- You will never have to ask again what job suits me or what career suits me. Complete the program and get the answer
- Get the Best Career Development Assessments, Career Reports & Career Tools
- Get independent advice about career choice
Investing in Yourself
How to find a career that suits you is your first big decision in life
Don’t spend years of your life studying something that has no meaning to you
Let me help you get the right career information now. Never doubt yourself again.
Now is the time to invest in the most valuable asset you will ever own, YOU!
I have designed this program to be fast & easy. To give you support and help you need to get the right start to your Career Life.
I will let you in on the Big Secrets of feeling lost
1. People rely on a free personality test for advice on career. They expect the test to tell them what to do with the next 50 years of life
2. People waste time making career searches on Google without a strategy
3. People get unqualified career counseling from family and friends. They are not trained & experienced in Career Development
4. People choose jobs and careers that will make other people happy
5. Some young adults are wasting years of their lives trying different career paths. And they end up with no career pathway
Call me today on 0434 028 025 if you want to take away the pain of choosing a career. It will be the best investment you make for your future.
If you are a parent, career advice for young adults is a call away. I would love to hear from you as we partner together to help your son or daughter.
‘Highly recommend Extraordinary You’
“I started looking for career counseling a few months after graduating high school because I felt completely directionless and like no career would suit me.
Extraordinary you gave me the practical skills and self-awareness that I was missing, and that I needed for exploring possible career paths.
Through the counseling, I’ve created and narrowed down a list of career options to one that I feel confident pursuing and am excited about. It has been so so motivating and gave me clarity in my decision-making. I would highly recommend Extraordinary You, thank you Gina!” Chloe- Sydney
‘Feeling more confident’
“Gina was incredible! Her guidance and insight left me feeling more confident within myself and with clarity about my future endeavors. Couldn’t recommend this service enough if you’re feeling confused or doubtful about your future.” Ruby- Brisbane
‘Highly recommend for any Young Adult’
“Gina has a great approach to working with teens and helping them understand themselves, what drives them. Gina then helps them link that to career paths and growth industries and other resources to assist them in setting their future study/ career goals. Highly recommend for any young adult uncertain with what they’d like to do”. Lisa- Sydney
‘ Presented her service clearly and expertly’
“From my first phone call, Gina was engaging and interested in my son’s story. She connected with him and presented her service clearly and expertly” Tracey- Sydney